How to stream AO-40 telemetry to Goddard?

Hi,

I have been trying to find a HOW-TO that will guide me in configuring my
station to send AO-40 telemetry to Goddard.

>From archived emails, it appears I need to obtain the UDPTelem "glueware",
which will make a TCP connection to my local instance of AO40RCV.EXE, and
then send received frames, via UDP, to 128.183.143.104:2121  (It would be
nice if AO40RCV was capable of doing this natively).

However I have been unable to find the UDPTelem executable.  Can someone
please email it to me, or email a URL where I can obtain it?  (It has so far
evaded Google).

Thanks!

73 Chris vk6kch