Re: RE: UT 2003 on a PCI parallel port?

Alan:

Did you change the PCI's hardware (in BIOS) and resource settings (in Windows) to IRQ (7) and port (378h) ?

In the old UT - you choose by the port (I.E. 378h) but the new UT2003 configuration wants a "1", "2", etc. - my guess is it still looks for the port and IRQ to match at the hardware level.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP