Re: Re: Secrets...

I feel that there is a need for something along the line of the GPL for
reasons explained in my last email. The only reason I would try to build
something from any schematics is if I could understand what each part
does and how it contributes to the operation of the instrument. if there
is a way to release them with what in the software industry would be
called a dual Lisence, for those who can use software under the GPL they
can, but if they can't comply with the GPL, then they can use a
different license provided by the creator for free. however the problem
is all people who want to do this must get a patent, which means alot of
red tape.

andrewjj20
VA7JAJ