UT 2003 on a PCI parallel port?

Hi,

I have what seems to be a slightly flakey MOBO port, and I would like to see
if a PCI port is useable.  When I try the PCI port, UT does not complain
about there being nothing attached, but it refuses to read the port.  I
suspect something other than changing the port in the UT configuration is
needed, if it is possible with the PORTNT95 driver.  UT will read the MOBO
port correctly as say LPT2 if I change it to that in the BIOS and the
configuration.  Disabling the MOBO port and making the PCI port LPT1 did not
work.  Any suggestions?

Alan