RE: Where to place passband filter in signal chain?

Thanks to those already responded to my question!

Some additional information about my setup:
I use Aircom+ coax cable and high quality N-connectors exclusively.
The total cable run from antenna to my shack is about 20 metres.
The antennas are mounted on a fiberglass crossboom about 2 metres apart.
Cables from 70cm antenna to polarization switch are about 3.5 metres long.
Cables from 2m antenna to polarization switch are about 5 metres long.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home