The best feed for my Dish?

Hello,

I have got relativly cheap an 1m mesh dish, approx. 125mm deep, so with an f/D
of 0.5. So, the feed should have an illumination angle of approx 105° (-10dB
Beamwidth)

The G3RUH Patch feed does have an illumination angle of 125°, the K3TZ one
around 120° (?) so they both will probably overilluminate the Dish.

So what feed should I use. An 3 turn helix seems to come close to the optimum,
but Patch feeds do have an better efficiency.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Luc, LX2GT