Re: What Secrets? - My mind is going...

Gentlemen,

normally I would not post this here, because all this is stupid
and there are more interesting things to discuss and spent time on..
I apologize for this..

Franklin Antonio wrote:

> My experience asking questions of Peter and AMSAT-DL is that they are not answered.  I had a very frustrating experience trying to get some very simple information about AO40 before launch.  His caveat therefore is disingenuous.

and than...

> At 12:28 PM 12/8/2003, ChrisGW6KZZ@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Franklin I think your comments are unjust to Peter and I hope you have
>> the decency to apologise.
>

> My comments were based on fact.

So here are my facts!!!!!!!

I just scanned my OUTBOX and to my surprise what did I find, a lot of answers..

"Dave, my mind is going...   Dave...."

73s Peter, DB2OS