Re:Cracks in the Earths Magnetic Field

Hi All,
Just a message  to say thank you to all of those that responded to my email
regarding  AO - 40 and the recent findings about
cracks in the earths magnetic field.
The information fed back and the pointers to web sites on the subject
proved to be very useful in answering my enquiry.
Many thanks also to this BBS for the role it plays in exchanging useful
information on the science associated with our hobby and
satellites in space.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Amsat - UK