RE: ITrack in a WINXP DOS window?

I wasn't exactly covered up with replies on this, but just in case it may
have more general interest, here is a way to do it.

First, create a batch file named something like ITRUN.BAT which contains the
following lines:

CD:\IT
mode con cols=80 lines=25
it

Create a shortcut, change the "Start In" line to "C:\IT" and the start
window to "Full Screen."  That should do it.

Change the directory to match your system, of course.  I have this feeling
that it should be possible to this directly calling the executable, but this
is close enough for now.

Alan
WA4SCA