Re: Re: Secrets...

Hello Kevin,

I see you are not a designer that has designed things with many privat hours
put in it, and even many privat money put in a project.

I have done several projects, with my own privat time, and also privat
money.
Several of these projects are my idea and 99% my work, but when you hear
later on the band some hams talking about these radios, giving speeches
about these designs, and even get funds of my designs, that made me thinks
not twice but even ten time more about it to publish future projects of me.

And I don't want to have my name on it, I don't want to get any funds for my
projects, the only thing I want is that it my technology will contribute
into new technology, and not into money and virtual knowledge of other
people (hams and none-hams).

Just as an example: I asked many times technology for making a moon station.
The only reactions I get is: 'I read about.....' , 'read this website.....'
, ' in 1960 they did it like.....'

No one has its own idea, no one tries to find a new way, its all copy copy
copy....
The only way to get the technology level high is to think out something new.

Then about the fundings of hams to the satellites like Ao40 and others...
In my opinion this doesn't mean that the circuits also belong to all
amateurs who fund the satellites.
So when I put a small donation into Farary Grand Prix, I will have the blue
prints of this racing car ???? Thats really cool... lets say I give 10
dollar :o) You think they give me the blue prints ?

I have designed the mode-uv transponder for P3e. I did it because I like to
design circuits, not for the money not for the fame, and I even didn't get
any money for all the many hours I spend designing it, because for me its
hobby. The only money I get is for the components, not for the time to think
out the problems and designing the circuits. The circuits designs belong to
me,  and for all hams in the world I give my free time and electronical
knowledge for free, so they have a new transponder to enjoy their hobby. So
the satellite is from the hams, but the designs belong to the designers.

With the VUSAT transponder I even spend my own privat money to fund the
components. Not only for the final design, but also for the whole
development designs. And you think you spend 100 dollar for the circuits and
sit in your chair with a glass of wine and read my circuits hihi...
No, not in a 100 years when you ask me...

You can use my transponder(s) for free, and all hams can do. When you want
to know more about transponder designs, there are many books like RSGB,
ARRL, UKW unterlagen with the same technology enough to make your own
transponder...
It only takes some time and lots of money to find the right way, I know...
all designers know...

Kind regards to all of you,
73 de PE1RAh, William
---