Re: AO-7 mode

Hi Bob,

AO-07 is in whatever mode it wants to come on in. The control logic shuts
down everytime it sails into darkness, and resets when it powers up again.
It randomly picks a mode.

That said, it seems to come in mode B most of the time - at least down here
in ZL. Mode A is less frequent.

You simply have to listen on both modes. Do try however, because when it's
running in mode B, it transmits a great downlink signal.

Sil - ZL2CIA