ISS over North America

Great to hear Mike on the ISS making contacts over North America today at
approximately 2000z-2010z.  This was a low pass for us on the gulf coast but
I was able to make contact and record the contacts of several others.  The
atmosphere is quite noisy today but Mike was fairly clear.

If anyone is interested in a copy of my recording please e-mail me directly.
The full version of the recording is 41MB but I have edited and converted it
to MP3.  The edited, MP3 version is 2.8MB.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org