Re: Secrets...

In a message dated 12/06/03 11:16:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
db@heceta.db.net writes:

>   How much of the docs are in PDF format? Why not scan the docs once,
>  put it all onto a CD and sell that for fund raising say at $100US (or 100
> euros)
>  a pop?
>
>  - Diane VA3DB

Or the whole project could be licensed to a publishing entrepreneur for a
stiff initial licensing fee plus residuals of sales.....I am aware of many hams
stateside, who with our current economy, are "under employed" and would take on
this project in the PDF/CD form to supplement their income.....

A scanner, a license from Adobe, a CD burner, and some label printing
software is a small investment for a nice "AMSAT associate" side business which would
provide potential for some additional income.

Heck, I might offer to do it myself....

Roger
WA1KAT