Re: Secrets...

Peter,
You are so correct to keep some items unavailable to the "Amateur
Public."   Amateurs (NOT ALL so don't send those flames!!??!!) seem to
always question and have "better ideas??" After all, the hobby grows
from experimentation and new ideas. I know "I" don't have all the
answers so I enjoy the BB to see what questions are out there.  It is
similar to the local repeater group that has those armchair monday
morning quarterbacks (U.S. Term)  to question why the phone patch is
hooked up a certain way.
I have for years answered all those questions at Hamfests as to why this
and that.  Sometimes, Peter, it is best to have no answer to fuel the
debate. When the correct answer arises, the debate stops anyway.
AMSAT members for the most part have their "Hearts" (Pocketbooks) in the
right place and directing towards that avenue gives us "ALL" a more
"satellites in the sky" hobby.
As always, I appreciate the work behind the scenes by all that
participate. If people want information on a particular satellite, why
not put together an AMSAT publication I can sell at a Hamfest??
 Tangible products add to sales.
Dee, NB2F
"NJ" AMSAT co-ordinator
BB readers--Did you renew or donate today!?