RE: diagrams

Hmm, if one has all of the drawings and techincal info, then could
concevably reverse engineer the command and control frequencies/links...

I think this is why some data is "secret" on AO-40 and other sats.  Again
"security by obscurity" isn't the best bet, but it does make it a little
harder for someone to jam the uplink on the control freqs...

Fred W0FMS