Re: diagrams

On Friday 05 December 2003 10:14, ChrisGW6KZZ@aol.com wrote:
> ITAR Regulation of Research Satellites Generates Concern

Hello Chris and all,

   well as they say ITAR is "sensitive to continuing risks regarding the
illegal transfer and theft of sensitive technologies that can be used in the
development of weapons by governments"

I'm sure this causes concern for sat builders  of leading edge technology, but
if we drop back to flying  transponders  built by amateurs ,  wouldn't be
unlikely  that they would be classified as sensitive  technologies???

73
Kevin