ITrack in a WINXP DOS window?

Hi,

I am trying to get ITrack working in the DOS/Command Prompt window.  It runs
fine, but it comes up in what looks like 50 line mode.  The result is that
all the text display is in the upper half of the screen.  However, if I
select the map display, it apparently resets the display to 25 lines, and
then if I switch back to text display it is in normal DOS display.  There is
a bit of discussion about setting the window parameters in option, but it is
a bit vague about how to set the window to come up initially in 25 line
mode.  Anyone get this working?

Alan