Uni_Trac in WIN XP problem

Hi,

I recently switched to WIN XP.  Uni_Trac 2003 works fine, mostly, but about
a third of the time I come in after a night TLM run to find the error
message about it noting being able to contact the controller.  I can usually
fix this with by clicking the software reset button, or by closing and
opening UT, with a possible software reset button again.  A minor problem,
but some TLM gets lost.

As I made no changes to the hardware in the OS upgrade, before I start
trouble shooting, has anyone had a similar problem?

Alan