Re: SO-41

My understanding is that SO-41 is on a timer that is not functioning
properly, however this is not official status from the control station.  So
it may not be correct.  I can only tell you that I worked it a few times
during September but nothing since.

With respect to the day/night thing my response was not the best - I really
liked Drew K04MA's explanation better.  I was really looking at it in a 2
dimensional model (which is the view I use to track LEOs) but its really a
3D question.  So I believe Drew's method is most likely the correct way to
look at it.

73

Emily
  --

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR