Who is making these huge dishes ?

Hi AMSATs,

I'm now in San Jose, Costa Rica.
On my travel through central america I see many large dishes used for TV
satellite.
I asked some local people for the company selling these dishes, but somehow
nobody knows, or they tell me the company doesn't exist anymore.

I see them in all countries of central america, so somehow there must be a
company in one of those countries that makes them. I heared the dishes are
relative cheap (compaired to Europe).

I have been looking on internet, but I guess the problem is that I have to
learn more Spanish to find any usefull webpage hihi. What I found is some
page with pictures of the dishes, so you can have a look what I am talking
about. Look at the following link:

http://www.zonalatina.com/Zldata71b.htm

The dishes are all minimum 4meter in diameter, all central focused, and
strong structure.
2.4 GHz can easily be done when I see the actuarate structure.
These dishes are maybe ideal for satellite, EME, or maybe later for
recieving P5a :o)
No more problems of building yourself, just assemble the parts and you have
a cool dish...

The only problem is, who making these dishes ????
I am now in Costa Rica, and I go to south america later.

73 de PE1RAH, in San Jose, Costa Rica....
===