Re: AO-7

Hi Ron,

The 2m Beacon is at 145.975MHz.  Since you are in VE7 you will hear it in
the daylight (North to south passes) when it comes over the pole.  At night
(South to North passes) You will not hear it until it is about 5 minutes
before the end of the orbit because that will be the earliest time it will
be in sunlight.

The AO-7 Resource page at http://www.experthams.net/ao7 should give you any
other information you might need.

73,

Emily

At 10:55 AM 12/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>This am at 1848 the bird was directly west of my qth. Looked  both  29.502
>and 145.925 Nil heard. The satellite was in full sun at he time.. I am not
>how ever sure of the beacon frequency for 145 and if the ten meter beacon
>is on.. Ron

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.projectoscar.net    http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7