Re: Follow-on: New Device for Homebrewers

Hi all,

I've had good luck acquiring samples just by requesting them.  If they ask,
just describe the project in vague terms.  I don't mention I'm a ham, but
have never been asked.  If they ask for a company name, just say it's a
"midnight engineering" project in your garage.  For some reason, those seem
to be the magic words.

I've not had dealings with this specific company, but many component
vendors seem quite happy to get their stuff in the hands of circuit
designers.  Who knows?  Maybe you'll come up with a nifty device that sells
a gazillion of the components for them.

--Mike  WQ5C