Challenge

AMSAT'ers,

I issue a challenge. I have accepted my challenge and the green stuff is
already there with the last on the way. Join AMSAT if you are not a member.
Join the President's club if you have not (at least the $10 a month level).
Then send at least $50 extra for Echo. According to the thermometer we need
another 1600 to send the $50 or more right now. Surely there are that many
that will give Echo a chance to succeed. Consider it a Holiday gift to
yourself and let's blow the top by Jan. 1, 2004.

George KC5WBV

Life is a grindstone, it will grind you down,
or polish you up, depending on what
you are made of.