Re: Follow-on: New Device for Homebrewers

>The device is the Infineon BFP640, it's an NPN SiGe transistor.
>There is an article in the December Microwaves & RF (I think) that shows a
>picture prototype.
The Infineon site has the following design for this device:

http://www.infineon.com/cmc_upload/documents/091/080/LWR_SD00032_LNA_P_BFP640_2_4GHzLNA_HighHfeSamplesurrent.pdf

The board even has an Infineon part number but none of the
distributors show it and the only in-stock distributors had a minimum
of 3,000 devices/order. Wonder how this would work off-the-shelf for a
2.4GHZ preamp.....
--
Eddie Seymour, WB4MLE
E-Mail wb4mle@surfbest.net