RE: AO-7 like

I've been listening to non-ops (AO-8, SO-35, SO-41, CanX-1) looking for
signs of life, but even if a Phoenix happened this is the wrong time of the
year for it in the Northern Hemisphere.  So we should encourage our cousins
in the southern hemisphere to keep looking.

Working AO-7 has really taught me a great deal about Sun-powered sat
signatures.  AO-7 is the only one in this mode as far as I know  but there
may be others. Since the sun is very close to the Tropic of Capricorn, the
Northern Hemisphere isn't in a good position to pick up the weak signals.

73,

Emily