Re: 2.4 GHz wireless network interference to AO-40 station ??

I sent the pointer to the graphic along because in your previous post
you indicated that you had your 128-bit WEP enabled access point on
channel 2, whilst trying to chase away another AP on channel 1.  This
left me with the impression that you, like many people, don't realize
that that channel allocations overlap.

louie
wa3ymh