Re: 2.4 GHz wireless network interference to AO-40 station ??

I have a 2.4 GHz FM ATV transmitter that was made from a "wireless video
sender".  These things have 4 channels from 2404 up to 2480, and they put
out about 50~100mW.  After this I have added a 2.5 Watt amp (only for use on
VK ATV channels 2414 and 2438 of course. grin...) which I got from here
http://www.minikits.com.au/kits2.html#eme110

So I just play ATV when AO-40 isn't up and it seems to scare anything else
away for some reason.....

I also have a 2.4 GHz wireless link setup as point to point using DEM 24 ele
loop yagis, from my house to the my office about 1 KM away.  These are setup
on Ch11 and I don't hear them when I am on AO-40 even if my Ao-40 antenna is
pointing at it.

See-ya

Matt -VK2DAG-