Re: 2.4 GHz wireless network interference to AO-40 station ??

You should look at the channel allocation used for 2.4GHz DSSS 802.11
devices.  Channel 2 overlaps channel 1.  The 3 non-overlapping
channels for 802.11b (and presumably, 802.11g) use are 1, 6 and 11.

See http://www.unixwiz.net/images/80211bchannels.gif for a nice
pictorial summary of this.

louie
wa3ymh