Re: PSK31/AO-7

Hi John,

I didn't want to persuade you from trying, but my continuing experience
with PSK-31 on AO-40 has not been satisfactory either.  I believe the
problem is doppler, and AO-7 has far faster doppler shifts than AO-40.  I
have tried several PSK-31 clients - some are better than others, but none
get the error rate down to an acceptable level.  I'm not giving up - thus
far I've been testing under less than ideal conditions - but it's a labor
of love, not of expectation :-)

73,

Emily