RE: More G-5500B puzzlement

Hi David

> I accidentally adjusted the 'Out
> Voltage Adj' pot. Nothing terrible happened - at least yet! But I'm not
sure
> it is anywhere near where it was when I started.

These are used when you use an external automatic control box through the 8
pin DIN.

They control the voltage range to allow feedback of antenna position to your
computer. If you use more than one computer controller box (don't ask why
you would do this, but I do!), it's a pain to have to adjust the pots
because different control boxes expect different voltage levels. Except the
LVB Tracker, of course, which you can calibrate without adjusting these
pots. Shameless plug over.

73 Howard G6LVB