From: "David Beach" <VE3STI@rac.ca>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 13:44
Subject: [amsat-bb] More G-5500B puzzlement

OK, I got the rotators all aligned but when doing the 'Full Scale'
adjustment for the elevation rotator (looking at the front of the control
box while adjusting the pot on the back) I accidentally adjusted the 'Out
Voltage Adj' pot. Nothing terrible happened - at least yet! But I'm not sure
it is anywhere near where it was when I started.

The manual says NOTHING about these pots (one each for el and az) and I
haven't been able to figure out exactly what they do from looking at the
schematic.

SO, once again I appeal to the experts. Anybody know what these do and how
to adjust them? I would like to get this stuff set up correctly before it
goes on top of the (albeit short) tower.