PSK31/AO-7

To whom it may concern,
                                    Worro' chaps.....unfortunately, I have
to say that my PSK31 experiments on AO-7 turned out to be the proverbial
pig's ear.....for our "wrong side of the Atlantic" friends, that means it
was a load of old cobblers (ie: didn't work as envisaged). Despite a few
reasonable passes over
Frei Island with the bird in mode-B (good CW QSO's) the PSK31 tests were a
dismal failure.

Wot!, no batteries?.....

Never mind, blow the dust of those keys. (we all know that we shouldn't use
too much power and that CW is the best power conserving mode.....don't we?).
Even you avid SSB bods ought to be able to manage the odd dit n' dah here
and there.

This is Frasier Crane.....I'm listening.....

73 John. Frei Island. JP33WB. <la2qaa@amsat.org>