Re: 2.4 GHz wireless network interference to AO-40 station ??

It depends - if you are in a high density area it can be really bad.

I had a neighbor who was parked on channel 1 and causing major headaches
for me.  It was an easy problem to fix.  I took an old 40 Bit Encryption
hub I wasn't using and put it on channel 1, and ran my new 128 bit
encryption hub on channel 2.  After a few days he got the hint and moved to
channel 8.

This worked well with 802.11B but unfortunately I still haven't found the
neighbor with the frequency hopping phone, which is S9 when they have a
phone call.

- Emily