Re: 2.4 GHz wireless network interference to AO-40 station??

K7XQ wrote:

>	I want to add a wireless router and wireless PCI cards to the
>computers in the house to my DSL connection at home and was wondering if
>that might cause interference to my AO-40 station on the downlink.

Maybe.  You are better off if you use the higher channels as those are
farther away (in frequency) from the AO-40 downlink.  Some people have
reported no interference at all and some have received some.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
Ofc:  626-302-8515