Re: G-5400B reassembly

Thanks for the help, guys.

I removed the cover and measured the pot resistance - but did so via the
external terminals (#1,2 and 3), rather than doing a more complete
disassembly. I then realigned the gear ring to the correct position and
tested it out. I was close. I moved the ring 'a couple of teeth' more on the
gears and it's now dead on. I am now all set to erect the antennas - just
need to wait until the temperature drops below freezing and the wind starts
to blow....

David
VE3STI