Re: G-5400B reassembly

At 05:30 PM 11/27/2003, David Beach wrote:
>However, when I go through the electrical alignment with
>the control box, I just can't get the meter to 'zero' properly in the full
>CCW position (even twiddling the 'zero' adjustment on the meter). I seem to
>have lots of range with the full scale adjustment in the full CW position.

Its been awhile since I've done this but... You have to get the ends of the
pot's resistive element aligned with the physical stops.  You want the
physical range of movement to cover most of the pot's range.  Perhaps you
have the thing assembled so that the physical rotation doesn't get close
enough to one end of the pot.