RE:Info on California amplifier 15Db Amplifier

 Here is what I got off of the California Amplifier page:

  Input Frequency   2100 to 2700 MHz
  Noise Figure   1.5 dB Typ, 2 dB Max
  Gain   15 dB  2 dB
  Gain Flatness    1 dB
  3rd Order Intercept Point   +21 dBm
  Input VSWR   1.8:1
  Output VSWR   1.5:1
  Input Connector   50 Ohm, Type "N" Female
  Output Connector   50 Ohm, Type "N" Male
  Supply DC Voltage   +16 to +28 VDC
  Current   65 mA Typ
  Feed Cable   Through Type "F" Connector
  Operating Temperature   -30C to +60C
  Finish   Polyester Powder Coat Paint
  Size   4.75 x 2.87 x 1.0 in
  Weight   0.7 lb

 Not a bad noise figure, should work well. I too acquired one of these just for hauling it away. I was hoping to use it with my Cal Amp 31372 downconverter and a 18 inch DSS antenna for some AO-40 fun (As soon as my honey do's are finished).

Chris
N8PHU