Tampa Hamfest Dec 6 and 7th, 2003

Hello all,

AMSAT will again have a booth at the upcoming Tampa Hamfest on Dec. 6th and
7th in Palmetto, Florida. I could use a few volunteers for both days, even
if just for an hour or so. We will have a portable AO-40 station on display,
as well as be doing demonstrations on SO-50 and FO-29, (maybe AO-7). I'll
also have a display of DX QSLs from AO-40, as well as playing some video of
a Dnepr launch like Echo will be on.

Please come by and help out....

Would some kind soul forward this to the field-ops list for me also?

73, Drew KO4MA