Back issues of AMSAT Orbit and AMSAT Journals available

I would like to repeat the offer that AA9LC recently made to this list.

I am preparing to move to a new house and have decided to dispose of my
collection of AMSAT Orbit and AMSAT Journals. I believe the collection
is complete and covers the years 1983 to present.

Rather than dump them at the recycle center, I am willing to box them up
and send them to someone who would like to have them (you pay the
shipping). The box will weigh about 23 pounds. You can estimate the
shipping via USPS or UPS from Huntsville, AL.

If more than one person is interested, I'll send them to the one who is
willing to make a donation to AMSAT.  If more than one person is willing
to make a donation, then the top donor gets the collection.  If nobody
wants them, the recycle center is the last option.

Please respond to me direct at w3pm@amsat.org if interested.

73,

Gene Marcus W3PM GM4YRE
Huntsville, AL