Re: Re: Up and Double Up for ECHO!

Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wrote:

> I'll propose the same here I did for another amateur group...   I'll
> sign up for two years membership when I can do it by the web or Paypal..
>
> It's a good thing to make it easy for the membership to
> send money...

Couldn't be easier. Earlier this week I was cleaning my office/shack
(well, OK, I was redistributing the clutter) when I found the AMSAT
renewal form I could have sworn I sent in back in July. One quick phone
call to Martha at the AMSAT office and my membership renewal was charged
to my Visa.

Persomnally, while I still do have a PayPal account I openend years ago,
I use it as little as possible; they have started to place political
correctness criteria on the kind of transactions you're "allowed" to use
the account for.

I'd rather spend the money on satellites than on Ebay PayPal.

  73 de Maggie K3XS

--
-----/___.   _)Margaret Stephanie Leber SCJP,CCP/"The art of progress /
----/(, /|  /| http://voicenet.com/~maggie     / is to preserve order/