Re: ECHO -- graphic

Hm.  "Ask & you shall receive?"  Sorry folks, my last
e-mail's taken some time to get out among the list, and
now I see www.amsat.org has something similar for Echo.
 Looks like our support will be a big boost to the
programme.  Let's make it so!

73,
Scott / N3ASA

Kevin,

Building upon your idea, AMSAT could come up with a
Funding Goals page with the earth at the bottom and a
rocket or satellite climbing up to "earth orbit". The
height of the rocket/sat could correspond to the funds
raised.

Of course, there'd be one for Echo & one for Eagle.
Updated weekly or so.

Just a thought.

Scott / N3ASA
----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those
of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur
satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
Majordomo@amsat.org