Up and Double Up for ECHO!

Move up a step in President's Club before Christmas - From Core to Bronze,
Bronze to Silver,
Silver to Gold and designate your pledge to ECHO!  Already a Gold Member?
Then Double up.

Non-members - join up!!! if even for only a year.

Others - Double up.  $50 to $100, $10 to $20 or whatever else you can do.

Folks, we can do this.  It won't change our lifestyle or how we eat.

Let's get it done by Chrismas and give ourselves a launch.

Mal, NP2L