Re: UHF Yagi w/ PVC boom

Personally I think PVC pipe is the wrong material to use.  I think it will sag (it's designed to hold fluid, not be structural) and will be subject to UV degradation.  IMHO the best and only material to use is solid fiberglass.  That's what I use and I purchased mine from MaxGain Systems (mgs4u.com).  Phil  KB9CRY