RE: IC-910 intermod susceptibility?

Hi Luke

> Does anyone else have experience in operating the 910 in an
> interference-hostile environment?

I recently did a one to one test between the IC-910 and TS-2000 and
deliberately tested exactly this from my shack here in central London, using
coax switches in the shack to switch between the radios.

I also run DCI filters and preamps at the mast. I have a pager transmitter
(153MHz) and trunk radio base station (450MHz), both line of sight, and both
within 1/2 mile.

In general the IC-910 did not perform as well as the TS-2000 regarding
intermod, but it put in a darned good effort considering my location.

73 Howard G6LVB