Re: ECHO LIDS

Lets leave the adhonimem attacks out of this , the questions were legit and i
didnt see
any answers to them in the replies to the post. In case any of you have a
problem reading
here were the questions again. (HINT - They are the text surrounded by quotation
marks).

" How much has been raised for ECHO since the project started? and how short
are we? we know the launch is 110K but what was the final cost on building
the sat through spacequest? have the donation letters been working to pay
those costs?"

  " How much has been raised so far for EAGLE? "
  " If we are short of funds for the ECHO launch what will happen? postpone
launch?  other options?"

If you dont have answers to the questions maybe preface your reply with the
word -Opinion-.

Keith N6ORS