Re: binary data

Hi Al,

I'm assuming you just want to record the AFSK for later playback?  If so
there are a number of options.  The Windows Sound Recorder (built into
windows) will do this for you, but my preference is the Real Audio
player.  The free version won't do it, but if you register the copy it has
a feature called "record from Mic/Line In" and will record in WAV, MP3 and
ATRAC-8 Format (which I prefer though it's not very portable).  I also
recently found another that has a VOX at http://ninopo.freeweb.org but it
doesn't work with Win2K for some reason - only WinXP.

73,

Emily