Re: Pocket PC Satellite Tracking Pgms ?

KL7QR writes:

>    Has anyone been able to use a pocket PC to run a satellite tracking
> program ?  I am using an iPaq 5555 pocket PC.  I would like to compare notes
> with anyone else who might have tried this.

Take a look at PocketSat+ here:
http://www.bigfattail.com/software/pocketsatplus/index.html
It runs in full color on my Dell Axim with PocketPC 2002.  Installation is a snap.

What I would really like to do is get the soundcard software to run on the pocket PC so I could work PC-Sat or ISS packet with it in the truck.  There is quite a bit of Palm-based software out there for packet/APRS, but my Palm died last year :-)
73,
Jerry, K5OE