Re: Pocket PC Satellite Tracking Pgms ?

Hi Jim,

Here is InstantTrack running on an iPaq:

http://www.g6lvb.com/it_ft817.htm

If you want to run the auto-tuning as well,
the current version of InstantTune has been
upgraded with Howard's (G6LVB) FT-817 driver
and is available at:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/software/PC/radio-control/itune110.zip

73,
Tony AA2TX