Help interfacing Unitrac to FT-847

Hi,

Looking for some help from anyone who has successfully interfaced an
Unitrac-2000 to the FT-847.  I bought my Unitrac used and it was interfaced
by the previous owner to a TS-2000.  I am somewhat dismayed to find no
wiring diagram for the rotor or radio connections.  I have downloaded the
upgrade to vers 2.2.16 and the manual shows nothing.  I am lucky that I
have the  B5400 rotor cable, but there are three other cables coming from
the 25-pin connector.  The power is obvious but there are two shielded
2-wire cables.  I guess for interfacng the radio (where?).  One is labeled
ECP0=red, ECP1=blk; the other cable is ???  I imagine I can plug in the
8-pin DIN to the rotor control box and have antenna pointing without the
radio tuning.

I would appreciate if anyone can help.

73, Ed - AL7EB
PS: I went to http://unitrac.webhop.org and to spectrum-intl.com but they