Re: AO-40 Downconverter Freq. Conversion

Hi Rick,

Not sure what you mean by a frequency chart but if you mean a wheel Howard
Long G6LVB has a good one here
http://www.g6lvb.com/oldtech.htm

The beacon will probably be off soon for a few weeks, so don't panic - you
have plenty of time to settle in.

Feel free to reply direct if there are any other questions I can help you
with.

73,

Emily